Sunday, April 19, 2009

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Hey all. 

Long time. 

Happy married life Masta. 

Couch, you and I are very similar. We both love nature. You love wildlife. I love my wild life. You and I love watching birds. You are an ornithologist, I am a hornithologist. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the flute. 

Big Fat Man sayeth: 

"You will only miss those who make a difference in your life and go."

Beetle, sup?

Nisha, I just read the 25 random things you wrote. "If" is my favorite too. And, ahem, thanks for calling me a fine person ya. 

It is strange that there is now no reference point in my life. It amuses me no end. I actually wrote a huge post about a bag lost in transit. My life is very similar to that. I am lost in transit, I don't know what baggage I am carrying. 

Anyway, I hope all of you guys out there are doing well. Will post something soon.  

Cheers till then. 

2 comments:

RamKiran said...

Hey Dude, No one will be born with reference points, we consign some reference points, to have some bearings, to navigate in life. ........ Just need to live in the present..... Anyways M16s are dynamic.......... If you still cant consign references use a GPS.

The Rambler said...

Bhaiyyaji!!!

Don't think I need the GPS!!

Where and when is the next trip to?