Wednesday, March 17, 2010

file edit view history bookmarks tools help

Very disturbed. Very depressed today. I feel like calmly going out for a stroll and killing a couple of people, without straining my back in the process. I really really need to get out of myself. Or, maybe I just need to find that something which will hold my interest for longer than 3 minutes. I scoured the web today for all the certification courses that are left for me to do and sadly, there are none. Maybe it's time I got that hair transplant thingy done. Maybe I should really get out and meet more people. But then again, they all remind me of someone or the other I had already met and made a mental note not to meet again at that time. Maybe I do really hate people, as is the general opinion of the masses. Or maybe as someone from Bangalore once put it in a very casual, non-interfering way, I am one of the biggest bastards ever. Maybe I need to be more tolerant, more of an actor instead of just being plain blunt and showing what I feel on my face (or my trousers - circumstance dependent metric). I am tired of doing nothing, depressed with being happy all the time, and have had it with those 'intellectually stimulating conversations' to last a lifetime. Wait. Make that two. Maybe this is what happens to people when they are alone, they are confused.
I really fail to see any meaning in me anymore. I am either searching in the wrong places or there isn't any meaning anywhere. What is it that I want to do in my life? Where do I want to go? Who do I want to meet? Aah....it is all bull. What I need is a person who can play the tabla. Can anyone help me with this? Please email me at aditya.jammi@gmail.com in case any of you guys know anyone who can play the tabla in Hyderabad.
Thanks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need a hand in killing someone let me know i may want to be with you.....
Does tabla has the gaze to hold your interest for more than 3 mins?

Aditya said...

Hey Anon,

I normally like anonymous people who I know. So if you can give me some hint as to who you are, it would be nice.

No. The tabla would not hold my interest, it depends on who is playing it which would. Do you know anyone who happens to play the tabla or any other percussion instrument?

Anonymous said...

might look like its crap!
but try it , go in for some yoga and meditation courses (stay in some ashram for a few days)
OR best way: TALK TO UR MOM ABOUT IT...(dont u think u need to bring back that somebody in ur life)

Aditya said...

This anonymous thing freaks me out. Who are you?

Anonymous said...

hey Adi,

I am not sure who the anon was , but yesterday i left u a message as anonymous, u know me very well, but i cannot disclose it due to a few personal constraints.
Only intention was to help u out of ur depression.
where r u and what r u doing now?

Anonymous said...

maybe 2 or more messages from me , u will know who i am , u would have felt it already!huh?

Anonymous said...

Its Anon (Nice name isn't it) ...

Little bit of curiosity in life isn't bad....

Keep banging your head (Percussion intrument) until its time to reveal...

Aditya said...

Ok. I know one of you. And this is for that person.

Hey man! I am doing nice. Nice to see you have a kid and all. Cheers.

As for this anon character, I am done with banging my head, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks(surprised to know that u cud get who i am ).
I m doing ok , ya kid :-)
how r u?