Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Naren.

Hi Naren,
Happy Birthday ra.
How are you and how is the great gig in the sky? I am presuming you are in heaven. Either way, I am sure you don't have to pay for the drinks wherever you are, ergo, you are in heaven. Don't drink too much. Life here on earth is cool ra. It's going on, just like we thought it would. I am doing something which we used to hate. I am working nowadays, but don't worry, I plan to rule the world some day. I play the guitar sometimes ra. Though, I never played on stage and won't too. I will only play on stage when I get to where you are. I got married after you left dude. I got divorced too. Funny, no? I am in touch with S and T and A and D. They are all cool. We all miss you dude. I stopped listening to "Blood brothers" by Bruce Springsteen and "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits because they make my face wet. But anyway, I know that you are somewhere. I am sorry ra, I did not come to see your dead body, I dint want to see you dead, you know. So whenever I mention you, everyone gets sad, but I feel happy because I have only the happy things with me. I still think you are in Oslo without an Internet connection and telephone, somehow working in the BMW F1 pits. Its surprising that even though its been so many years, people who knew you reading this would reflect the good times they had with you. I think that's an awesome achievement. Well, you know me, I could go on and on but I guess you have limited Internet access in heaven. I'll keep mailing you from time to time while you get a bird's eye view of everything happening in our lives dude.
God bless you my darling angel.
I love you.
The J.
P.S: Don't worry, I wished T too.
P.P.S: You must be the only guy with wings without Redbull.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i just know him...not a close friend or one of his dudes....
I will remember him for his smile..always...
I spent one evening with him..the week before ..zipping on his bike on the then empty indiranagar-koramangala inner ring road....
at least i have that....

The Rambler said...

Treasure it. Like we all do.

The Rambler.