Monday, August 11, 2008

Bloody valence electrons....

I am finally related to the Americans. My cousin, H, got married to S. So now he is American and so am I. I just met them at their hotel, had dinner, conversation, coffee, cigarettes and all other things which start with a C. During dinner, I blurted out to S's mom that true control comes only when you have no control.
So, since I've been having a good amount of alcohol over the last one week, I have decided to stop today. So till tomorrow, there is no alcohol. True control.
And, it's been one year, so I thought I should write a letter.
Dear J,
It's been one long year. I miss you terribly. I still love you the same way the first time I saw you. The first time I stood next to you, I felt so proud, so much like a man. I miss the way we used to go out for those long drives together. Just you and me. It broke my heart when you left me. It was a tough choice but you know the circumstances. Bloody circumstances. The first time we went on a drive, my heart was thumping, and all I could hear in the night was your heartbeat. You were my dream, and then you became my reality, but just for a short while. Maybe you just wanted me to treasure those moments. I do. Even today, if I just hear your sound or see you on the road, I cross my heart and a little tear lingers on, while my heart smiles a little smile, knowing well that you had been a part of my life, and always will be. I miss you, my baby, and wherever you are, be happy Juggy(Juggernaut).
P.S: I hope you had your third service done. Juggernaut = Royal Enfield 350CC

2 comments:

RamKiran said...

Kahani me twist too much hai bap. And at last it was juggernaut Royal Enfield.

The Rambler said...

Hau mian, kya karna...zindagi pindi ki ho gayi....baigan.

Welcome back to life dude! It's great to see you comment after such a long time! Thanks and know that your comments mean a lot to me.

The Rambler.