Thursday, August 28, 2008

Walk tall....

Its alright. Its alright to be me.
The sun is shining a little brighter today, the water seems to taste a little sweet, the air seems to smell like davidoff cool water, lucky seems to be licking my face, it feels like the rain in the middle of summer......or is it just me?
Those days that you spent with me, I shall treasure....like I always do. The biggest gift that you got me is your son, remember the time when me and rama were playing with him outside the restaurant when you were sitting in the car? I felt a joy I cannot explain. If this is love, then I love you, my dear. I love the both of you. Thank you. Most of all, for making me feel at home in my house. Till the next time that we meet, walk tall.
Happy bathday to N. When I turned 30, I was too shocked with other things to react about turning 30. When I turned 31, I was too busy celebrating my getting over those shocks. This time, I will genuinely be shocked that I have turned 30. 2 years ago.....

So many people come and go in your life. Take my advice, stick with those who don't think you are a rock star, but make you feel like one. Those, my man, are your friends. After playing for beetle billy dilly and big fat man and them not bashing me up, there is only one left, couch potato.

I'll play soon.

And oh, since there is nothing disgusting in this post, here goes:

I came out this morning and it was drizzling, not the pull-over-and-pee-fast kind of rain, but a pull-over-and-forget-to-unzip-oh-shit kind of drizzle. I stretched my arm to try and catch the raindrop, and missed. One persistent drop, however, managed to grip my index finger like tom cruise in MI. As I watched, it slowly danced and made its way along the length of my arm into my armpit. Bloody acidic rains. Its itching. Someone save this planet man.

2 comments:

Couch Potato said...

Insane. What was that about me? Do you want me to bash you up? Or do you want me to bash you up?
Don't have the energy these days my boy. I have to keep reminding myself I'm 40. Years that is. I don't hide it, but flaunt it rather.

Anonymous said...

Tumba tanks pa. Tanks for publicly declaring my age also. Chay...now I am going to get spammed with Botox sellers. All tanks to you.....

-N