Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bringing down the house.

Hokay fellas!
I know, I know, it's been a while. There were a lot of ideas, lot of phone calls, lot of lot of things. A certain somebody told me that I am a failure, and I've always failed with one mark. I hope that certain somebody is feeling all smug and nice, now that the place of choice has been granted. Yeah, I sometimes miss Bangalore. It's nice to know that some of you actually follow the blog and let me know when there are no frequent updates. Eric Clapton - Signe - no words. Hang on, my cooker blew the third whistle. Be right back.
OK. Am back. And also managed to lose the train of thought which was, I am sure, brilliant. For those ignorant few of you, I am going to elope with myself for new years. The idea is pretty sad, if you are a woman, but I think its awesome if you are man irrespective of your marital status. You see, I have begun to believe that maybe I am not built for marriage, standing in a line, Altaf Raja, war, beer, cats (domestic), bungee jumping, etc., etc.
I was glued to the TV the whole while. Carnage man. What did they get? I've been to the Taj a couple of times between '97 and '01. I am very attached to places where I had fun, because that's where I met the people who make me what I am. I miss Mumbai. I miss Hyderabad too. Looks like there is a lot of missing going on here. Anyway, terrorists, the next time you are here, make sure you meet me first. Let's see what you will attack then. And a sincere advice to all those who support, help or know these mindless jerks - play ring wrong. You will get your priorities right.
I wrote something about the Mumbai terror attacks there. If you want to read it, you copy it, change the font from webdings to your font of preference, and read. The reason I changed the font is because I realised that its not going to make any difference to anyone out there. I know four people who have lost very dear ones. Its sad.
I also made a couple of friends out here. They are from ages 5 to 8. They cheat in cricket. Big time.

No comments: