Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some days...

Some days, there is lots of work to do.
Some days, you are just not in the mood.
Some days, your best friend calls up, and you miss your friends.
Some days, you don't want to call mom and ask for cooking tips.
Some days, you just can't bug the shit out of your friends.
Some days, you are lonely.
Some days, you want to ride the bike, but you can't because of your broken back.
Some days, you miss the guitar.
Some days, you want to fall madly in love, all over again.
Some days, you cry without tears.
Some days, music irritates you.
Some days, you regret some decisions you've made.
Some days, you don't want to play this game of life.
Some days, you're sad that you've given up drinking.
Some days.
Some day.
Some day, I'll be back.
Some day, I'll live this life, my way.
Some day, I'll fall in love, again.
Some day, I'll make my friends smile.
Some day, I'll be a biker again.
Some day, I'll sing and be happy.
Some day, I'll be Saturday night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u write a mean poem ..very nice .love the transition in between .just stumbled upon here.bookmarked it!!

The Rambler said...

Thank you anonymous.

Do you have a name? I like to know people who read what I write. Especially when they like what I write. (which is, once in 22 leap years.)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to put my name .This is Chad from NSW,AU.Don't get much time to get on here.Round the holidays mostly.Would read the next one when I get back on.Cheers

Suman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suman said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5uKa1bDtsk

Sandeep said...

Awesome poem, reminds me of some of my 'some days'