Monday, September 29, 2008

OK. Tata. Horn Please.

Hellos the peoples!
I ams the backs!
Afters the longs trips to the states! (States: The Punjabs, THE Hyderabads.)
Awesome trip I say.
Too much.
My mobile phone fell under the Delhi Metro Rail. The taxi had an accident. I made friends with an ex-fighter pilot who is now commercial pilot for Kingfisher. I asked him logical question and he found it funny. I asked him if he was going to announce the destination thus:
"Ladies & gentlemen, welcome on board flight XXX, this is your captain YYY, we are currently at an altitude of 32,000 ft. and would spot our target soon. Once we do that, please fasten your seat belts till our target is achieved and mission accomplished. I HOPE you enjoy your flight (chuckle chuckle)".
Anyway, My most awesome absolutely absent sense of humor is going real down, I tell you. I actually thought I would start this post with, "I went to Jackie Chan's house (Chan-di-garh)..."
But what with the lunch just in the digestive system and all that, I will start the post thus:
"Captain's log. 29.09.08. The time is after lunch time*. I am stranded here, off the coast of Bay of Bengal. My once empty crew is still empty and the world-famous-in-vizag-ship, the uns(th)inkable, has got a good career jump and become a coral reef. I have recently returned from the grand voyage of Jackie Chan's house. It is a beautiful place. There are things called Lorries, which display calligraphy from Pluto. They also have a species called Lorry drivers. If you have drunk your mothers milk and your fathers whiskey, you can have a fight with them. One of them banged the Toyota Innova in which I was travelling because he was averse to an Innova being Black in Punjab. Also, It did not have any sign of sikhism anywhere. Like "Chunnu, Munnu de pappa di gaddi", or "Beta the Sunny, Baap the Dharam, and brother the Bobby. I love you." I am tired now. I will post more later."
*There are only two times - Before lunch time and after lunch time. This AD and BC is all crap. Don't believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude I have become so lazy these days, not writing any comments at all. Some times we feel so wise and knowledgeable, every thing seems trivial cause anyway all things come to an end, we just stop and stare at the distant sky, one way we find itself to be blank and the other, can we say "GOD".......... Oh F....K! can i borrow your Harley once ?