Monday, February 2, 2009

Ringa ringa roses.

I am currently traveling in all directions. My mind has gone west, my back is down south, my stomach is still deciding (read 'going round and round'), so all in all, its pretty hectic. In all statistical probability considering the metaphysical laws of how banana peels can make you trip better than weed, I am moving out of the beach and coming back to the city where I was borun. By the way, I was borun in a place called Dangoria Nursing Home. Which also happens to the birthplace of my ex-wife. Which explains a lot of things. (If ever I have a child, I will tell him/her that he/she was born in a hospital called 'Rock Gods & Super Heroes Super Speciality Super Maternity Hospital') Roger Federer lost, everyone is losing jobs, my pod is not working. This world is coming to an end, I'm telling you.

I will be back as soon as the XIIth round table conference of my body parts happens and all of them agree to stay at one place, even if not very together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ptche!! Federer lost no...sad ya!! Thoo Dangoria hospital it seems...you rock star no, you borun in the USA..a la Springsteen

-N.A.

Anonymous said...

hello ,

Anonymous said...

how are u?been reading ur blogs ...why did u suddenly end up discovering ur birthplace?

The Rambler said...

Hey Nisha and anonymous:

Nisha - I was born in a class 5 hurricane... (Jumping jack flash - Rolling stones). Thanks for calling me rock star ya. It made my day.

Anonymous - Have you heard of a song called "you shook me all night long" by AC/DC? Well, you spooked me all night long. Thanks for reading my blog, appreciate your patience. I will tell you the reason why I suddenly discovered my birthplace if you tell me who you are. Of course, the real reason is because
Humpty Dumpty (H.D) sat on a wall,
H.D was near Bannerghatta mall,
from his girlfriend he got a call,
he forgot he was not very tall,
so to end it all in all,
he was eaten by the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.

Thank you.

Who are you?

Anonymous said...

any guesses...well nothing spooky about it , just that i know you and got to know about ur blog , so been reading since u started(favourite topics, so far -Dasvidaniya , Frontier mail :)) ,,,but cant identify myself on a blog ..sorry!

The Rambler said...

Please email me your identity at geologistix@gmail.com

This is really spooky.