Saturday, April 5, 2008

Breaking News!


Breaking News - Something which, as soon as you hear it, causes you to have this uncontrollable urge to break something, like the telly or the news channel's programming directors head.

Breaking news from my life - On the 4th of April 2008, at 16:45, the judge decreed that I am a free man. No regrets, no comebacks. And of course, forget everything, forgive everyone, look forward. Got drunk in a nice way to celebrate the moment.

And there is this person who is my local guardian angel. He will come to any place, any time, just to be there for me. He made this for me yesterday.
To say "Thank you" would be the mother of all understatements dude. Thanks bhaiyya for being there all through. In fact, all my friends can be safely called an epidemic of mass proportions. They will grow on you. All of them are really really weird. And I have no friggin idea why they like me. Thanks (for lack of better words) to Sachin, Kiran, Navin, Rama, Tapati, Ashok, Kanchan, Ajai, Vittal, Cherian, Mohit & all the others, who were there for me. I normally don't take names but what has happened doesn't normally happen to me either mate.

And I also wanted to share this with you guys:
Pic courtesy: SV from Manor Park, London.




















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah. Oh.

Anonymous said...

So a free dog finally gets found and a found person(?) finally get free and wild...so very concurrent!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I should be happy or sad, may be both. Hang in there buddy, you are not as bad as you make people believe!!

The Rambler said...

Hey big fat man, anonymous and p. Thanks for the comments. Appreciate it.

big fat man - you are right.

anonymous - found by the world or by you?

p - You are right, on both counts. When I got the news, I dint know how to react myself. And yes, I am not as bad as I make people believe, I am worse!

P.S: When I dont know how to react, I dont react and choose to drink whiskey. It works for me somehow.

Anonymous said...

Move on, smoke a joint, have a peg or heck even a keg.
life shall be good or not,
who cares a fuck while i still have my pot.
take a hike, touch a soul,
daru peeke jo mann main aaya woh bol.

The munna bhai wakes up ( just for a while )

Apun ka ishtyle aisaich hain,
Daru piya to singdana mangtaich hain,
Abey mereku dekhke hasega to kya,
Zindagi ka dastoor aisaich hain.

Log bolte hai mereku shaadi kaiku kiya,
Yedapandi karke khudki maarke liya,
Ladki vadki bindaas ghumana chahiye tha,
Paisa vaisa hain ekdum udana chahiye tha.

Main bola saalon, bambu ghusedrahe mereku,
choice apna tha, main bola na tereku,
ab goti pichak jaye ya gaand maare meri,
nahi sunoonga main ek baat teri..

Udhar khada main to boltey idhar ka maal acchha,
Idhar pahunch gaya to boltey udhar ka maal aachha,
Bin shaadi ki lagi ya shaadi karke phasa,
Itna dimag ghoom gaya, sala ek aadmi bolega kaisa...

Isliye apun ne soocha aisa approach dalenga,
Bachhe ke liye apun sala payzun bhi khalenga,
Lekin marke aisa kya ukhad lega,
saal zinda rehke duniya ko dikha dega.

Aaj se saali yeh duniya aapni,
aur ek uspe vishesh tipni,
jitna bhi gaand main dum hai zindagi main laga,
ke maut kabhi nahi degi daga,
yeh zindagi ko kyon samajhta hai ek badi sazaa,
har din, har pal, har saans ka lele mazaa

The Rambler said...

"Lekin marke aisa kya ukhad lega,
saala zinda rehke duniya ko dikha dega.

Aaj se saali yeh duniya aapni,
aur ek uspe vishesh tipni,
jitna bhi gaand main dum hai zindagi main laga,
ke maut kabhi nahi degi daga,
yeh zindagi ko kyon samajhta hai ek badi sazaa,
har din, har pal, har saans ka lele mazaa"

You know, I rarely react. But there are some times in my life, when I hear the following sound in my head.
"WHOP"
Wow. Thank you bro. Reading what you've written, (as you said it) has not just cooked my day, its cooked my life.