Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nosferatu

Hello.
As you are all aware, or will be, I am basically a good boy. Some of you seem to be having operational problems/issues with the fact that I am normal. Well, I have deduced it.
I am normal, conclusively because of the following:
1. I dress in formals.
2. I don't smoke around women and children. (Even if the women and children are hard core junkies)
3. I like Parle Tiger biscuits.
QED.
3 is not my lucky number. So, I have stopped there. Should you need any further clarifications / suggestions / amusements / refreshments, please feel free to contact me at the email address which is not mentioned here. Or there.

Hokay, so how is death? (I got bored of the eternal conversation starters like "Whats up? sup? wassup? hows life? yo dawg? bow wow? "and all that.)
N.P wrote a poem and its in the comments of breaking news. I want all the people to read it. I think its an awesome thing. He asked me to celebrate life. Which I did. But, as an afterthought, life told me, that to celebrate, you also need a constant bank balance. Like this:
raat bhar sharab pi to raat kat gayee
subah uth kar hisab ki to gaand phat gayee.
I decided to celebrate life anyway. What the heck, I'll celebrate anything anyway. But I want you guys to be like death. From now on, be the inevitability of life. Laugh at yourself often, and smile at others when you feel like kicking their butt (which I am presuming is, also, often). Realize that your mind has a mind of its own and don't give a damn about what it thinks. Do what you want, take a hike, win awards, and all that sort of thing. Thank you.

(Curtains close, lights become a little brighter, the air con is switched off. One guy to another - "What the fuck was that?", the other guy, "exactly".)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!?!?!?!

Lubna said...

Hi
I dont know whether my mind has a mind of its own. I do know that my hair has a mind of its own, especially in the hot humid weather we are now suffering.

The Rambler said...

heya don, big fat man and lubna

Thanks for the comments.

don - he he your head

big fat man - erm...errrmmm....maybe....

lubna - hey, how are you doing? agree with you on the hair thing and the humid weather thing. I myself having just recovered from a bout of total dehydration and having the saline IV still on me as I type....