Friday, April 18, 2008

Cocaine

I got up with this thought in my head this morning:
Perspective is not about the number of heads you have, its all about your bloody turning radius.

OK. Now that that is that, did you know that (Eric) Clapton, Mark (Knopfler) wrote cocaine and heavy fuel after they ordered their maharaja mac? In fact, so did George (Lucas). He is the guy who thought of star wars. (No. Star wars is not AB Vs. SRK, or whatever, its Jedi, Yoda, Luke skywalker, Chewbacca and all that stuff.)
I recently went to Hyderabad where me and dad were at IMAX. (Don't ask either of us what exactly we were doing there. We were waiting for mom.) There is a Mac outlet there and so me and dad decided to quench our hunger and satiate our thirst. Do you remember Jar Jar Binks?
Here goes the masterpiece: STAR WARS XXI - ATTACK MY MAHARAJA MAC.
You will read the usual titles of what you usually read when you are watching star wars, and then the screen opens to me standing at the counter with Jar Jar attending....

Me: Hi. I’d like to have a filet’o’fish & one Maharaja Mac

J.J: Yessa. Mai takyo dassa. Yessa.

Me: uhhh….filet’o’fish and Maharaja Mac please….

J.J: Yessayowa Fitzgerald Phillipe Massa….an thin yelssa?

Me: Erm….

J.J: Yowa cossa, fre fryssa, an thin yelssa?

Me: How much? (That seemed like the safest thing to say.)

J.J: Yessa. Zees nener peassa

Me: (Jean Claude Van Damn). OK bye.

Soon after, I saw Jar Jar jump into the Hussain Sagar Lake.....

Hang on, its not over yet. I forgot to mention this one conversation that was happening behind me between two girls. (hep, hip, self - proclaimed. College going types, on TVS scooty or Honda Dio. In short, typical Hyderabadi GTMCs (Gandhi Turned Mod Chicks))

"Heya, S. what you doing re?"

"Nothing ya, came to see *****, you saw that aa?"

"No ya...K told me we'll see it next week naaa"

"What? You met K aa? Ae tell me what did he say you?"

"(giggle, giggle) Nothing"

WHOP. Dhadam. (The sound in my head. The sound of me crashing.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's last message to mankind:
"Sorry for the inconvenience"

Anonymous said...

May the sauce be with you. You need it at Macs. Copious amounts. What say yaa?? True naa??

The Rambler said...

heya don & big fat man

Don: The last message is "We apologise for the inconvenience"

big fat man: ae what ya? When you said me the sauce ya I really dint knew what to say ya (am really confused whether there should be a ? or a ! at the end, or both)
Love to chunnu, munnu de pappa di gaddi ya.