Thursday, May 1, 2008

The man upstairs.

"Naren, if you were a girl, I would be so in love with you ra..."

"Same here ra. If I were a girl, I would be so in love with myself."


Aila bhai log. Kai zhala? I am currently expectantly expecting to shift to my own house. Finally. Phew. Sigh. Blah. Blah. Just wanted to talk some rot with you guys before I shift. Most of you seem to be liking calling me Rockstar. I like it too. Keep it up babus and babes. I called V and he said I am a rockstar and that I have the capability to change lives just by being me. ha ha. Sorry, that was HA HA.
Anyway, between the begining and this point in this post I have shifted. To the new house I mean. The electricals are up. The plumbing is up. The cleaning was awesome; I have never seen so much reptilian fauna, specifically, the geckos. The spiders were big. As you know, I am a good boy, so I coaxed all of them out with water jets. Some dint acknowledge the water jets, and close scrutiny declared that they were the mummified remains of long dead beings. So I paid my respects apart from paying everyone (cleaners, plumbers, electricians, etc.) a hell lot of money. Remember this: When you shift your house, you are plumbed, electrified, spring cleaned, white - washed (Now thats one more thing I gotta do.), and basically, screwed. So there. I shall also upload some photographs so that you know that I have a clean, nice house which I can call my own now.

Also, This is my spam box. Just thought you should see it. Remember the song, "Ding dong, oh baby sing a song" from the movie hero? Well, it takes a whole new meaning right now, dosent it?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right then. Now I can come and visit. Except that I am horribly busy. And pathetically broke. Ding a Dong.

Couch Potato said...

Nice to know you've more or less settled down. Get back to that guitar and play a dong. I mean a song. You're getting me confused now.

The Rambler said...

big fat man - Yup. You can come and visit. Tell me when you got some money. We'll blow it up together.

couch - I will play a dong when you are here. You get your guitars and glutes.

The Rambler.