Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tuzha aila bindass kar sandass.

I was talking to my uncle the other day and he wanted to buy a PDA. So he was asking me my opinion (so that he could take it and decide against it.). After a lot of ultra kinetic psychedelic drug free rave party kind of psycho-immuno-endo-ecto-neutrino-methyl alchoholo discussion which usually occurs during these times, I finally asked him if he wanted the phone or he needed the phone. He said he wanted it. I said, "Then, don't fix a price for it."

By the way, am in Hyderabad right now. And its the first time that I am posting through a laptop. So, if you are a blogger, here is some advice. Always post using a desktop. It gives your posts more meaning in life. It gives them that extra dum, that extra shots (Sony - Deewana bana de?), that extra boiled egg. Spoke to everyone in Hyd, its good to know that there are some people left here who make this place worth returning to. Also was showing Jehangir (he calls me Salim pheku) how to drive a Hyundai santro "hood" style. This style basically is "the" style. It is the driving position in which any person on the road, who is not aware of this style, would get confused whether you are driving, snoozing, or smelling your armpit. And, you gotta play some Led Zepp or The Doors or Shakti or something like that just for effect.

Also, A.K wanted me to write about seven. The number seven. Because there are seven seas, seven days, seven sins, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. (See!! I told you so....) So, basically there are a lot of sevens. I am sure even Cat Stevens name is Cat Sevens, though he has a Muslim name actually. N, you are sooooo awesome. So there you have it dude. I just wrote about seven. No need to thank me or anything. You can just pay me some money.

Baiyya, just saw your profile on orkut. And yeah, you sure are one acquired taste. Ha ha. In fact, all those of you (less than 15 and not counting) are all acquired tastes. Someone said, if at the end of your life, you have five true friends, you have lead a full life. Well, I crossed that number, so Mr. Anonymous, tell me what to do....

And yeah, V, remember the last time you said that I am a rock star and that I can change lives just by being me, I have an answer now. Yeah. I am a rock star and I can change lives just by being me. And that is because you guys are my most awesome rock band.

You know the most depressing moment in my life? It was when I sold Juggy (Juggernaut). The doctor said, "Its your back or the bullet." I said, "Bullet." I sold my dream with a loss of 25K. So I have it all figured now. If I live till I am 60, I am going to buy a bright pink batik printed shirt, with ZOSO written on the front and one weird Nataraja on the back. I am going to buy one fake leather jacket (for PETA's sake.) and I am going to write, "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly." I am going to buy a bullet standard 350, paint it aquamarine, and drive. Or ride.

5 comments:

Couch Potato said...

As usual, incredibly insane. You sure are a nutty rock star.

Anonymous said...

Ayyo, thumba tanks for calling me sooo awesome 'ya'. Wait, it is for me isn't it.

-N.A.

Khadar-ki-kiri-kiri said...

I am not gonna Thank you. Unfortunately I cannot give any money also.

The Rambler said...

Thanks couch, siddypiddy and khadar for the comments.

couch - heh heh. I am in fact, one of the most normal, sane people you will ever meet.

siddypiddy - It is for you.

Khadar - Damn.

The Rambler

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!