Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tequila Sunrise

Its another tequila sunrise. Woe is me. Bliss is life. Together, we are wobbly wobblys. Moral of the story: Never have Tequila in front of your dad. And, Dan Brown is Maharashtrian.

I am currenly enjoying a nice bout of suspected malaria. Its like you wake up at 2 in the morning, shiver like shit, sweat like a pig, smoke classic regulars cos they dont sell classic milds here, walk out of the door, swat some mosquitoes, come back, cock up and sleep. Or at least, try to. Life coudlnt have been normaler. Oh shit. Was trying to download "I love you" by Saigon kick and got stuck with a virus in my system.


Anyway, I got the internet at home, so its one small leap for me, one giant step towards civilization. The luggage that was sent from Hyderabad is missing. The last I know was that the truck guy had some accident or something. I hope my aquarium is safe. Truck driver, if anything happens to my aquarium, I hope you know how to swim. Even if you do, I will still drown you. The house should be ready within a week, and then I will upload the pics for you guys. Its my gift. Erm, to my self. But you can come in anytime as long as you smell good and dont have dandruff.


OK. When was the last time you used alas? I mean, the word, in spoken language? Never, right. I used it on the truck driver. And I am sure Dan Brown is Maharashtrian. Because if you remember Silas in the DV code, the situation demands that someone should say, "Alas! Silas!". My point is, if you say that fast enough and the right amount of times, you will end up saying something very gross in Marathi. Moral of this story: The guy who actually wrote DV code is Danesh Browndekar.


Thanking you,


Yours sincerely,


The J.


And I just got this pic from A.K. Its called Divorce cakes, and I found this to be very funny.


No comments: