Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer rains.

They say opportunity knocks once. What if I am the opportunity, I am knocking on your door, and if you don't open it before the rains, I will have to take shelter somewhere else. Open the door, rambler, open that goddamn door.

Orkut has banned my web page. Do you think I am offensive? If you think I am, up yours. Dad's 61 st birthday is coming up tomorrow. So I bought him an external hard drive with USB connectivity. Also, got the Chinese lamps that RK bought for me so lovingly from China. Dude, they are simply awesome. You will again have to redecorate my house, and this time, I will photograph the entire thing and put it here. Also, I am looking for a 5 ft tall Buddha statue, exactly like the one in Hussain Sagar lake in Hyderabad. If any of you by any chance happen to know the place where I can get it, please leave a comment or something. I met S.V, S.R, P.C, A. k at a place called Mehfil. The place is so named because of one old dude who sings songs right in front of you. When I was in the state of being married, me and S.V along with wives used to frequent this place. And we always used to sit in the seats closest to this chap and S. V used to sing along one famous song called "chitti aayi hai". He had his own remix version. Dude, with all due respect, may I reproduce the reproducible part? Thanks.
"Susu aayi hai aayi hai susu aayi hai,
bade dino ke baad, bade jooron ke saath, susu aayi hai."
We really rocked that night again dudes. Thanks for making it by. Went to a new place which A.K moved into, or rather, is trying to move into. He already has problems with the neighbours. Way to go, rocker. Met this really amazing bunch of youngsters. Realised that I still can feel the guitar sometimes. Played it till morning, went out to Purna Tiffin Center, had breakfast, came back home stinking of rum, had coffee, went to sleep.
Its about 3 in the morning, and I really wanted to tell you guys something, but you know how it is at 3 in the morning, its not the right time. Maybe I'll tell you the next time, if there is one. Psycho analysts, please DO NOT deduce at this juncture that I am depressed. I am NOT. Or maybe I am. Either way, up yours. I just happened to hear a bad news. A child was still born. I dint know how to react. Just said its OK and that time will heal and all. But am not able to sleep. Its so bad....

4 comments:

Couch Potato said...

Finally, some more incredible insanity. Your rambling is going to get you into writer's troubles, buddy, but I'm glad you picked up the guitar again, even for just a little while.

Anonymous said...

up yours too.

Love,
KB

Suman said...

tere blog ko ban karthi hi,...orkut ki tho..

The Rambler said...

Hey couch, big fat man, suman.

Thanks for the comments.
Couch - What exactly are writer's troubles? I am not a 'writer', you know that better than me. And yes, maybe I am going to pick up the guitar for a little while (longer) this time.

big fat man - heh heh. I hope the need is still upon you and continues for some time to come. With a voice like yours, Its bound to happen, sooner or later.

Suman - Thanks ra summi, orkut ki le lenge guru, aaj nahi to kal. ha ha.

The Rambler.