Sunday, January 18, 2009

Arcane

Why is it that in our country any person who has crossed 30 and is single considered not to be considered?

Don't start the "get married and then you will know" wala funda. 

I got married. I saw. Which is the reason why I am single. Everywhere I go, people ask me about my family, I tell them they are fine, then comes the question about the kids. I tell them I don't have any. Then comes the wife wala question and the divorce wala answer. Then its the oh I am sorry wala reaction. Please people, you were not the reason for the divorce, don't be sorry about it. I goofed up, I owned up, I am back living my life my way. Yes, divorce is a painful aspect, but why can't you see that I am free? Why should I be reminded of the past? Why can't I be free from all bonds? It is normal human tendency to cling on to the negative patches in one's life. I have wired myself differently, I try and cling on to the positive. Is that wrong? If I look sad or morose, maybe it just means that I am missing smoking or drinking or something like that. How on earth does that connect to my being single? It's like if you don't get married, you got no soul. That, to me, is effing stupid. 

Went on a recent trip to our ashram. Everyone there wants me to get married. That's why this outburst.  Some comments / phone calls to cheer me up on this effing thing from your effing selves would be effiing nice. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a very late comment on the blog. But of late inspite of getting bogged down with work...i just had this thgt...one never gets to live ones life. It is always about fulfilling...just living...for someone or someone's something needs wants or aspirations.Your life was never...has never...will never be for u to live. i just found ...or rather feeling it for sometime but realised or found it out today on a long walk ( and i take realllly long walks when in that mood )that my life has this huge empty space that i needed to fill with my things( excuse the english / grammer whatever) but will never get a chance to! Yet i still walk around with this this big huge grin on my face for no reason...and get this ..people around me must be going what the F*** this F***er is so happy! Guess people!! this is again one of those things we / i do! i dont have any terms ...but i just ...just wish i could/can live my so called life. This is just me AC rambling along with the rambler!