Friday, January 9, 2009

Sanskrit

If you are ambidextrous, does it mean you are ambiguous?

Right up until now, I was quite OK. Blissfully ignorant and all that. But ever since a thought came into my head yesterday night, the beatific smile on my face is twitching. You see, I figured that I am at the crossroads, only in my case, there are two paths that I can go by. One path is where I lead my life, the other is where my life leads me. If I chose to lead my life, I know that somewhere there will be a glorious defeat. And if life leads me, there will be a victory which I shall not be proud of. The current status of various aspects of my life is surmised below:

Professional - OK. TATA. Horn Please. Buri nazar wale tera muh kala

Personal - OK. TATA. Horn Please. Buri nazar wale tera muh kala.

Love life - OK. TATA. Horny Please. 

And to complicate matters further, I've got this big fix now. Which path do I take? What choice do I make?

BOOM!

(Bright light, booming voice in Dolby surround)

"Put the left indicator and turn right." 

No comments: