Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pani puri soul

Greetings Intelligentsia. The nut is back. Nut reminds me of two things.
1. A mentally deranged man successfully outrages the modesty of a female nurse and jumps out of the window and escapes. The news headline next day - Nut screws and bolts.
2. A guy walks into a grocery store. “You got nuts?”, he asks. “No”, says the grocer. “You got dates?”, he asks him. The grocer replies, “If I’d have had nuts, I’d have had dates.” (Jerry Lewis)
I know I told some of you that there is going to be a short story. Well, you know me. There isn't, for now. I am in the process of neutralizing the shaken nervous system. Bangalore. Wow. I saw a bus driver doing a drift. The bus did a drift. Manjunatha swamygale (most probably his name, and he is most probably called 'Romanchak Nanchak Manja' by his friends.) nimma driving super aagi ide ri. Simply super. Namaskara. And also, I would like to take this opportunity (this is the effect of having too many meetings in one day, you take the opportunity just like that.) where was I? Ah, yes. I take this opportunity. Thank you. Now that that is taken, I realised that I have three sets of friends. The first set of people, I love from the bottom of my heart. The second set, from the heart of my bottom. The third set is basically a subset of the first and second sets. I love them. No hearts, no bottoms. I love you guys unconditionally, you know who you are. I wish, someday in my life, all the third set comes together. Anyway, the trip back was based on three things. Inefficiency of Deccan airways (may I aver - Dhakkan(?)), efficiency of some cabbie (42 Km in 27 minutes - impressive mate) and the inefficiency of Indian Railways. Describing these three things would border on a travel blog so I leave that to my good friend who blogs travels. Or travels blogs. I've taken it again. The opportunity. And I finished Jed Rubenfield's "The interpretation of murder". Good read, one-time.

2 comments:

Couch Potato said...

This is definitely worth reading. Interesting stuff you dig out of your e-mail. I'm sure you get similar results out of your nose. But then again, I'm feeling generous so let it hereby be said that couch potatos are titilated by the very scent of a good, vicarious write up.
Whatever you do, for heaven's sake don't become a technical writer!

The Rambler said...

I wont couch. You know that. vicarious write up eh? yeah, right.