Saturday, March 29, 2008

Redbull Vodka

Veni, Vidi, Vico


I came, I saw, I conked.


Sir Arthur Charles Clarke is dead. So is Naren. Heaven is currently undergoing its biggest identity crisis because the best science fiction author has just met the best science fiction.


Finished one successful month of blogging. (Applause, bow, applause, wave hands)


A big "Thank you" to everyone who has visited this blog. Specially to the commentators. Couch Potato, Ramkiran, Big Fat Man, billy_beetle_dilly, thanks dudes & brothers. Thank you to all the other friends who have somehow managed to get the profile views to 67 in just one month. (I am lying, I myself must have visited the page about 60 times, just to check, you know.) And if you are a regular passive reader, please do let me know by leaving a comment on what you don't think about my blog. Also, I met a wonderful person called N.S, who called me all the way from where she is, which is a long way. Its a pity she realised too soon how boring I am in real life and real time. Well, you get the message, please leave a message. Beep.

- The most obnoxiously self centered gloriously mind boggling mistake of nature A.K.A Pigment / Figment of your imagination, based on which school of science you belong to.


8 comments:

Suman said...

You are most Welcome,..enjoyed ur blog,..just be you and keep on posting.

RamKiran said...

Oh U thanking me for tolerating all the stuff in the blog, Its okay. Thankfully still have energies to understand. Anyways I guess i need to congratulate u for completing a month of blogging, So Congracts SupernovaAdi. I guess i can call u Supernova Jammi. "Jammi" Thats inherited prelude of ur ancestral heritage...... lastly i enjoyed ur blog.

Unknown said...

so one month of blogging eh!!
like most of what u have written, somehow it is very easy to understand or relate to what is written and that is the best part.

Keep blogging! find your beach,sit down and take a swig dude...cheers!!

The Rambler said...

Thanks suman, ramkiran and arun for the comments. The pleasure is mine. I am sure the other passive readers take your inspiration and write something good about my blog. (chuckle, chuckle) And yeah, I found my beach, I do sit down and take a swig. Cheers mate!

GautamBuddha said...

the one inspiration i get from this post is to try out the combination of Redbull + Vodka .... should be a potent combination.... never the less since i dont know the results of my experiment .... i would like to say it for the records .... In case anything happens to me after having Redbull + Vodka 'AJ' is responsible .... well that includes the good also ;)

The Rambler said...

Thanks gautambuddha for the extreme comment. Dont worry, there are no known negative effects to Redbull Vodka. If there are, you wont remember them anyway. Cheers mate!

Unknown said...

That reminds me doode... Talking of experimenting with combinations, when I called you the reason was to say whats up but the "realer" reason was to narrate my recent holi experience... The attempt to recreate a true desi holi from start to finish ( in true "Jai Jai Shiv Shankar" the song style )... Alas like other things in life, never read the fine print... I am sure by now u get where I am going with this.... So, to respond to redbull + Vodka... the only valid and fitting response that comes to mind is what our dear old Mikey used to do.... Heh Heh Vachhaay .... I can top your shit anyday... LOL

The Rambler said...

LOL billy_beetle_dilly

Thanks Bro.